Living The 7 Habits

Peace and love Family

I am so excited to share with you this weeks book. It is one of my favorites . It is called Living the 7 Habits Stories of Courage and Inspiration by Stephen R Covey. One of the most powerful things that I love about the book is that the habits are universal and timeless and sometimes we are living the principles without being consciously are of it .

Another thing that I love is that you can apply the principles to your organization , family, or personal life and they work . I am going to leave a list of the 7 habits with you .
1.Be Proactive
2.Begin with the End in Mind
3.Put First things first
4.Think Win Win
5.Seek First to Understand then be Understood
6.Synergize
7.Sharpen the Saw-Constantly renew yourself physically spirituallyemotionally mentally

Comments

Popular Posts