Sliding in the DMS
Good Morningπ ππ✨π«π
I got an extra two hours of sleep and it felt amazing✨π«πYesterday I saw someone posting if someone DMS you please report it or block the person
I try to give people a little grace .When people suggest cold Dming people it feels cringe.I feel like it's the golden rule thing .I have talked about this before but I try to think if I don't want to be approached a certain way then I don't approach other people in that way .Does that make sense?
I do not report people to admin or block people just for sending me a DM.No response is a response.
I feel like it's okay to post a message on your platform of choice ask people to follow up by text or whatever format you choose and have it semi automated.A lot of these tools are software or AI bots.
YouTube is Bae just like Clubhouse .Some people turn off comments completely. I think it's good to interact .Some people are crazy but you can just delete their comments and keep it moving .I was reading something yesterday and I thought to myself people need to get more creative with their time.
There are so many possibilities and awesome vibes we can contribute to the multiverse.
If I started a group about consciousness and reality creation would you be interested?✨ππ π
Keep Spreading the Loveπ✨π
Have a Blessed Week
Karmen
Comments