Happy New Week🌠🌟⭐πŸ’«πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ™✨πŸ‘‘

 Peace and Love

I hope that your week is off to a great start.I just completed my workout.Yay!!!That is a WinπŸ™Daily Wins add up.I am staying in the state of the wish fulfilled as Neville Goddard would say.

Today the weather felt like Autumn. It was perfect.I'm going to spend a few minutes with Clubhouse tonight.After that I am going to journal and give thanks.

Every day is a gift and an opportunity. I have made an Executive decision that I will be working part-time from now on and working on my Creative Projects.I love how everything God led me to learn will benefit me and help me to prosper.

The affirmation for this week is I AM Breaking Through. The scripture meditation is Jeremiah 33 vs 3

Please don't forget to celebrate your wins even the small ones

Have a Blessed week

Love 

Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts