Little Lord Fauntleroy 1936

 Peace and Love

We were watching Lord Fauntleroy the 1936 version.It was precious.They found out he was an Earl.In England that means one of noble birth.There was a horse and carriage in the movie.

My cousin Jayla made a collage for Damian Earl Gibson.When I saw the horse and carriage the tears just flowed.She did an amazing job.The last time I saw him he was smiling and that is how I will remember him.Little Lord Fauntleroy was gracious and kind and carried himself well even before he knew he was royal.

The love and kindness we show to others will always be felt and remembered.

Last week another good soul Roderick Johnson lost his life .He was a great husband, father and person and will be missed.

My heart breaks for him and his family and children and all of the saints and angels that leave here unexpectedly.

The scripture meditation for this week is Ephesians 2 vs 6.

The affirmation for the week is I AM Infinite Awareness,Consciousness and Bliss

Love

Karmen


Comments