Overcoming Challenges

 Peace and Blessings

Today was challenging but I made it though anyway.I lost a family member who was like a brother to me.After screaming and giving myself a moment to feel pain I asked myself some powerful questions to help me move forward.

One What would Jesus do?What would a G do?What would my beloved family member and ancestors want me to do?

I believe he would want me to carry love and positive memories in my heart.A G would acknowledge the pain and use it as fuel to propel them forward into greatness.The ancestors are cheering us on.

DEG has ascended into the Light and he is Pure Awareness, Consciousness and Bliss.

The scripture meditation for the week is Roman's 8 vs 37-39

The affirmation for the week is I AM Infinite Consciousness,Awareness and Bliss

Have a Blessed Week 

Love

Karmen 


Comments