Long time no See

 Peace n Love Beautiful Souls

I  know it has been a minute since I have posted.I posted about school shootings a long time ago.My heart and prayers go out to the victims and parents and teachers.I AM so Grateful that Remote Learning and Teaching opportunities are available.

One tool that can help children and adults is Mindfulness .There is also Art ,Sound Healing, Color Therapy, and Journaling and storytelling for Healing.

One of my favorite scriptures says that God has not given us a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1 vs 7

Another one is Isaiah 26 vs 3 He will keep in perfect peace those that keep their mind stayed on him.

I pray that you stay encouraged and strengthened by the Power of God, The Holy Spirit and the Blood of Jesus who conquered death, hell and the grave 

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts