Enjoy your weekendπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™

 Peace n Love

We made it another week !!!Today I restarted the 100 Twitter Challenge. My Twitter handle is @Kprincess33.I am on Day 18 of my exercise challenge n gained momentum today.

For the next few weeks I will be sharing recommend ed reading again.This weekend's book is The Gift of Presence-A Mindfulness Guide for Women by Caroline Welch.Even if you are practitioner of Mindfulness we can always learn more .The book is full of resources and also talks about Mindfulness Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or MCBT .

Have you heard about polygon?I hear that it is good for saving on gas fees with your nfts and that there is also a wax blockchain that is a little different.

I am trying to figure out what is the most cost effective way to create multiple nfts.I have to check out my bae Clubhouse n see how things r going.They have an NFT party like everyday.

That's all for now .Have a Blessed Weekend πŸ™πŸ€—πŸ’«πŸ‘ŠFeel free to msg me on Twitter n let me know what you thought about the book on mindfulness

Love and Infinite Blessings 888

Karmen


Comments