Hey Beautiful SoulsπŸ’›πŸ’«πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ’«

 Peace n Love

I hope that you had a good day.I watched some of the RHOP I love how Karen is doing candles and showing the other ladies how to do it.I also think it's great that Robin is into e-commerce.At first I was like how is everybody selling the same thing but I remember Karen talking about it a long time ago.

I had this green tea candle from Malealuca I know I spelled that wrong .It was wonderful and lovely and healing.I have been working with plants since I was a little girl.Working with fractals and sacred geometry is going to be fun,interesting and life-changing.

The affirmation for this week is I AM deeply rooted n grounded and all is well.

The scripture meditation for the week is Psalm 91

Have a Blessed Week 

Love n Infinite Blessings

Karmen

Comments