Healing n Wholeness

 Peace n Love

How are you all doing ?I am doing ok but I am feeling the effects of Covid 19 and this Pandemic .Today I did a quiz and got 4/5 right it would have been 5 but I went against my gut .The teenagers are feeling the pain of over 9 months of isolation .It is tripping me out because now they are saying there are 700 cases a day.So we are taking all the neccessary precautions to stay well and safe .

We need goodvibes for our nation and for the world.Lets create the feelings we would have if this thing was dwindling and we were moving to A New Earth full of love and higher dimensions .

The scripture meditation for this week is Psalm 91

The affirmation for this week is We are stronger and more powerful together πŸ’«πŸ’šπŸ™Together Everyone Achieves More

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen





Comments