Progress and Increased Light

Peace and Love

I hope that you had a good weekend.I feel refreshed and blessed.Today I am on Day 14 of the the Proverbs 31 Devotional
so that will will be over soon and a new challenge will be starting.

I have decided I am going to recession proof myself and I am going to have fun doing it!!!

Everyday I experience a ha moments and synchronistic moments that make me say WowπŸ’œπŸ™πŸ’œ

I asked my self what are 3 ways I can recession proof myself ?

1.Having Multiple in demand skill sets
2.Being able to work as a team or independently as a quick learner and solution provider
3.Being creative and innovative and seeing possibilities where others see dirt

The scripture meditation for this week is We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony πŸ’œRevelation 12 vs 11

The affirmation for this week is I am co creating and manifesting the life of my dreams

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Jarmen







Comments