Blessings555

Peace and Love

This is the day the Lord has made Let us Rejoice and Be Glad in it!!!Did you see Tennessee my heart cracked.I remember in the summer going there and being in a wide open field and seeing the stars really clearly.Love and Healing Intentions are being sent in Jesus name .

There is a 5 day Prophetic Challenge Coming up with Apostle John Eckhart and the workbook is 5 dollars .I will go through everything and can't wait to take notes.The Challenge starts on March 8th.I have started waking up at 5am to Praise n Worship and spend time with the Holy Spirit.It makes a difference in the flow of your day.I was going to suggest starting March 10th but let's start tomorrow March 5th .

The Scripture Meditation for this Week is Proverbs 3 vs 5-6
Lean not to your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your paths

The Affirmation for this Week is I AM using my Intentions and Actions to create a Better World for all of HumanityπŸ’“

Have a Blessed Week
Love
Karmen

Comments