Pure Love Heals 777

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome Monday. Did you love the video ? I feel like it is timeless . It makes me think of females who are losing their lives and destroying themselves because of butt injections . I saw one plastic surgeon in Atlanta she was super awesome and did great work and I was like WOW. I feel like if there are things that you want to do to improve yourself it is okay as long as you come from being content and loving yourself because if you don't you can have fifty eleven surgeries and still not be okay Listen to the song Unpretty by TLC

I have not been able to access one of my emails for the 10th time so that affecting my daughters online education and caused me some emotional turmoil and distress . I am sure I will be receiving coins but it was just too much. When u love yourself people get angry and try to break your spirit but it won't work . I have another awesome video to share with you soon so Stay Tuned .It is about knowing that you are love and adored and safe and covered by the blood of the lamb.

This week our intention is to find 1-3 things that you love about yourself and write it down and then find 1-3 things you can appreciate others around you and share it with them

The scripture meditation for the week is Romans 8 vs 31 What then shall we say of these things ? If God s for us who can be against us ?

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts