Love Joy and Blessings 888 999

Peace and Love
I hope that you had a blessed extended weekend!I felt the most powerful loving supporting energy.Yes more please!!!I AM LOVE and So R U ๐Ÿ’œSynchronicity moments and A Has are becoming ore frequent . I was telling soeone something I heard Bob Proctor say when someone asked Where is the money going to come from ? He said from wherever it is at the moment . It is True Right because someone picks up the frequency or you attract crowdfunding or  a sponsor or angel investor . Isn't that Awesome !!!

It is SuperCool when you plant seeds and begin to see things lining up for your manifestation and blessings.I will be posting a great teaching video tomorrow.This week Scripture Meditation is John Chapter 1

The affirmation for this week is Everyday in Every way I am filled with More Love Bliss and Ever New Joy

have a Blessed Week!!!

Love
Karmen

Comments