Peace and Blessings

Wow Last week I had a cold and it felt like I was shedding lifetimes of energy .Then as I was praying I felt the power of Jesus and the angels and it was such a loving presence I am feeling better and giving thanks to the Most High for restoration and healing .

It is great to keep our hearts and minds open and keep speaking our truth in love . It is cra cra some ppl will love you if they can treat you any kind of way but I ant go for that no can do .Self expression and Creativity lift you up into the light .Yesss777 Its getting real in this offline and online streets .

Can you see and feel the earth and technology shifts. Let's keep going with the flow

This weeks scripture meditation is Jeremiah 33 vs 3  Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know .

God knows all things best

Have a Blessed Week

Love

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts