Tapping back into your god-given talents is the way to true success ! I will share some of the things that I have learned along this journey that have helped me to transform . One of the most important keys is to get into community ! ! I just recently started to get back into the writing of children's book's and having accountability partners and breaking down weekly goals is so important .

It is also helpful to have someone who has been down the path that you are going down and is willing to give some feedback. Recently the small seeds that I have sown have brought together a mighty harvest for me and I am deeply grateful !  ! You know you are on the right path when things start to come together almost like majic the resources, people and information show up at the right time ! Its a great feeling ! !


Love

Karmen

Comments

Unknown said…
Absolutely true!

Popular Posts