Marketing from the Heart an Easier Marketing Plan by Angela Willis

Easy Marketing Plan - Be Who You Want to Be
Do you ever wish marketing your business wasn't so hard? Do you wonder why you are even doing what you do to promote your business?

Let's change it up a little!

What if you just marketed your business in a way that suits YOU. In a way that fits your personality, that makes you feel happy, useful and helpful. Would that make a difference to your business and your life?

I think so.

Marketing Doesn't Have to Suck
You see, too many people see marketing their business as a nasty task. They hate selling to people. They hate being pushy and trying to shove their business in other people's faces. If you hate that too then I have a simple solution for you - stop doing it!

You've been lied too if you've been told that you have to market in a way that goes against who you are and what you stand for. You've been lied to if you think marketing has to be 'in your face' 'hunter vs. prey' type of situation where you come out the winner or you don't get to feed your family.

You absolutely can be the amazing, brilliant, shining YOU and make money!

Ok enough of the fluffy, just how do you do that? How do you make money by being you?

A Practical Plan to Marketing Your Business
The thing is there are hundreds of ways to market your business and they all work. You just need to find out what you like to do.

Me, I love to write about stuff I know. I love to share that with other people. So I blog, I podcast, I do videos, I write articles and I share. While I do that I am marketing my business. Right now I am marketing my business by giving you advice on how to market yours and I LOVE that!

Now of course you've got to be practical with your business and your marketing. I'm not saying you should do what you love and the rest will work itself out. You MUST also watch your numbers, understand your market and make sure you are getting a fantastic return on any investments you make. Those are a given and parts of your business that should never be ignored.

You've seen all the lists of how you can market your business on and off the internet. Go to them now with a new mindset. Pick through them based on what you enjoy, what you're good at and what you can scale up big to make even more money.

I've got more ideas for you too! At this point I'd love to invite you to grab a free copy of my special report called "Market From The Heart".

It's a report that shares How to Be You & Be Profitable. As a special bonus you'll also be subscribed to my email list where you'll get only good stuff on how to build a business you love.

Here's where to grab your free report now: http://www.marketersmojo.com/freebies/mojo-tips/

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Angela_Wills

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/5139282

Comments

Popular Posts