Action

Many people dream of making money online. There are many
ways to do so. However, there is one place that many people
fall short and that is with the follow-through. It is one thing
to have the knowledge and another to be able to apply that
knowledge.

One thing that helps with follow through is having a group of
individuals that can hold each other accountable. People to ask
how things are going, report your progress to, share your
successes and failures and learn from each other.

My friend Leslie over at www.thefreebieguy.net started a club
called the Take Action Club. When I heard about it, I thought to
myself "I need to join". This is exactly what I've been looking
for. I mean, it didn't cost me anything to sign up and now I am
a part of a team of go-getters.

I wanted to share this with you because I thought it could be
of some benefit to you. Also, it would be great to be able to
share our successes and failures with each other.

You can join the club by visiting the following link:

http://thefreebieguy.net/1059/join-my-take-action-club-this-is-not-for-everyone/

We are starting by reading the book "The 4 Hour Work Week".
This is a great book that has changed the lives
of many. As a group, we will be reading this first book together,
taking action on the things it teaches, reporting to each other and
taking our success into our own hands.

This is not a paid membership, so go ahead and check it out.
Lets Take Action together:

http://thefreebieguy.net/1059/join-my-take-action-club-this-is-not-for-everyone/

Karmen

Popular Posts