Singing and Dancing 144

Peace and Love

This morning I woke up and YAH put an angel over me 144. So sweet 333!!!I thought about Buju and how he got set up by an informant .I was like Man that's messed up . You know what else is messed up is that so many people are locked up for selling weed and now they making a killing off of it .

When I see informants and jinns and demons I just look at them like really seriously HA HA . Shame on you 11 11 .I even had one tell me that he was sent to harm me and he was not the only one that was sent . I just smile and love them . Some of them have soul contracts like how Judas had to betray Jesus . All the prophecies must be fulfilled . I think Shanel Cooper Sykes is the first person I heard say the word Unmessable with . I love it !!!Its so crazy because sometimes I just say why are you lying ? Then other times I smile back just like they do and understand what is really going on . These people are pure sociopaths with no conscious . Its like Harmony was listening to Donald Trump talk about mexicans and she said Mama doesnt he know you dont have to say everything you think . Then 5 minutes later he said I love Mexicans

Its the same story over and over it is under the disguise of religion or some other bs and they look for the weak minded or people that may be suffering and then use them to divide and conquer the people But the truth is they cant kill everybody . No Fear No Pain Eternal Immortal and Sovereign 144

Luke 16 vs 19-31

19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:
20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,
21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Comments

Popular Posts