Shukriya Zindagi 777 and Staying in Love

Peace and Love

I love music so much !!! Doesn't it just fill your soul and bring you joy !!! The other day I heard this song and I said YES and YAY 333!!! So I saved it to my soundcloud . If you want to follow me my username is Kprincess3.

We must stop killing each other .We must allow love to be the driving force in our life . I treat every person with love and respect. When you love yourself you can love everybody. When you raise your consciousness you realize that the best thing that we can do is to radiate love because what you do to another you do to yourself .

We are humble and we are sovereign . He has given us the right to rule . Whatever choices we make we have to deal with the consequences of those choices .

We have victory and have ascended 333 144
 Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

According to IsaiYAH 54 vs 17 No weapon formed against us shall prosper .

Psalm 105 vs 14,15

Psalm 105:14-15King James Version (KJV)

14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Pure Love Heals 777 !!! Staying in Love and Joy 333 

Karmen 

Comments

Popular Posts