YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Peace and Love

Today is the day Yah has made let us rejoice and Be Glad in it !!!!! I am so cited like Harmony used to say when she was small . Yesterday I did some deep meditation and prayer . I was cleaning out my purse and realized that I had lost my flashdrive . So I prayed and God showed me where it had been . I went and asked the lady if she saw it and it had been there two months lol. I had to do a Praise Dance and say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!Then today I found there is a conference here in my backyard. YAY!!!!God is faithful 7777!!!

Everything I need is lining up for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss   and YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY




HalleluYAH

Comments

Popular Posts