Work Work Work Work Work

Peace and Blessings

Yesterday I was at the grocery store and there was this lady in line and she said she worked 55 years and caught 3 buses and now she is not rushing she takes her time with everything.It made me think of how we are taught sometimes that we have to earn our way to everything. I am not talking about sowing and serving that is great. It just knowing that money is just a tool and we are all enough and More than Enough.

At some point we just have to shift our thinking because if we keep doing what we have always done we will keep getting what we have always gotten. Bernie Sanders raised 44 million in March . I was thinking that is Magical whether he becomes president or not . Crowdfunding is not new people have been doing it in communities and villages and in different ways.I am so glad that it is becoming more mainstream YAY!!!

The internet has changed the game !!!! I can be in Kenya and live stream YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I am so cited !!!I met a girl online who does missionary work there we are One!!! I was debating whether or not I should go to a conference . When I prayed I realized that Now is the Time !!!Now Faith is the substance of things hoped for the evidence of things unseen HalleluYAH!!! More than the money I asked myself is this an experience that I want to have and my SOUL said YESSSS!!

Here is something I want to share that I really hope blesses you !!! I was talking to a family member and we were talking about how if you just treat people normal and find out what they want you will make money. If you  attract people who are loyal to your Brand they will pretty much stick with you. Someone was talking about two particular brands and they were saying that they are not ever going to leave this particular brand .Isn't that interesting ? It is so important to have good customer service and front line people . Have u ever bought something u just really loved a lot and it made u say YAAAAAAAAAAY. It is not about the money either I have had some transactions that were 7 dollars that made me say wow and some 97 dollar ones that were like UMMM no .Good Vibes are Rising and Love is so Powerful 777

The Most High is our Light and our Help

Isaiah 41:13New International Version (NIV)

13 For I am the Lord your God
    who takes hold of your right hand
and says to you, Do not fear;
    I will help you.
 Blessings and Love

Karmen



Comments