Connecting the Dots

Peace and Love !!!

I hope you are having an amazing day !!!I have been having so many synchronicities and coinkinidiks lol I know that is not a word and there is no such thing as a coincidence . I had reading this book about your soul contract and then I got a message to download this audio and this guy was talking about Quantum Reality Creation and I was like Oh yay awesome we are in the same lane and then I went back to the book and I was like Oh wow he wrote the forward for this book. It is like everyday something magical happens 777!!!

It is so true that we have to live in the present moment but it is like all time is simultaneous and we have to go back to go forward and then we say AHA !!! EUREKA !!!WOO HOO !!!The enemy tried to destroy me literally he tried to turn people against me and use all kind of mind control techniques but I realize anyone who is not loyal is not my friend and I am never alone because I have a Divine Team and God always supports me YAY!!!So then I was like thankyou divine BEing for showing up and cleaning house for me so I can elevate to the next level.

I am still navigating multidimensionality .I am beginning to perceive negative beings differently. It feels like they are just the absence of light . It is like they are alienated from the light of God .They know that you are light and they want to bring you down to a low level. There is a big thing going on with bloodlines , consciousness and all kind of stuff.Try not to descend to the low vibes and keep on moving closer and closer into the light. I am working on this daily and it is starting to feel like it is cemented and I am like YESSS !!!

1 Corinthians 2 vs 9

1 Corinthians 2:9New King James Version (NKJV)

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

 [a]

Comments

Popular Posts