Praise Report and Communication !!!!

Peace and Love

Today is a good day !!! I thank the Creator for heat in my car , the beautiful flurries and my beautiful healthy daughter and niece and a whole bunch of other things . Last week was truly blessed !! I really did receive counsel and I had a 5 minute phone call that really blessed my life .

Someone approached me about a business opportunity about a year and a half ago and he did not explain it properly so I was like Ok thanks . So someone else approached me again but he had a S. Y. S.T.E M Save Your Self Time Money and Energy and I got it . I was like Oh wow why didn't I know about this earlier . He told me his story and how he made 6 figures and we talked about a game plan. It is still going to be a minute but having the ability to articulate what you are presenting to people is so important !!!

Then I got the most insane powerful idea it made my head spin and I said to myself did I just think of that OHHHHHHHHHH WOOOOOOWWWWW! I was thinking where are the sharks because this is going to make somebody money I am so sure of it !! It was a vision for the long term .

I realize it is so important for me to align myself with the right people and add value .I would attract people and experiences that were awesome and then I read the Science of Getting Rich and realized I was giving off the Impression of Increase 777!!! I have a wealthy spirit YAYAYAYYAYAY!!!There are people waiting to fund my projects YAYAYAYAYAY !! I cant wait until we connect WOO HOO !!!

Here is the scripture for the week

Psalm 103:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
Infinite Love and Blessings

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts