YAY

Peace and Love

This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and BE Glad In it !!!!!!! Yesterday was a good day !!! We had an awesome mastermind call. It was multicultural and we discussed how we overcame obstacles and what holds people back 333.

Psalm 118:24New King James Version (NKJV)

24 This is the day the Lord has made;
We will rejoice and be glad in it.

Last nite Harmony sang so many songs and danced I love her beautiful spirit.  This week was interesting. I thought about Evelyn Lozada and how she says some people are non factor and I laughed and said to myself pretty much. It is interesting how people are in a bad space and use their energy to try to bring other people down. It is like Dr Phil says How is that working for you ??? Everyday we have a choice we can send out love and good vibrations or hate . I choose LOVE YAYAYAYAY !!

It is so important to let go of the toxic energies in your life . It is so weird I think to myself I do not have time to be messy because I am to busy being Blissful 333.  So anyway one person shared a great story of how she jumped out of her comfort zone it was really awesome 777

I can not lose . What God has for me is for me and always be with me. YAY !! Everything that happens to me is happening for me YAYAYAYAY !!!So on Monday I am going to share some Blessings with you and how I push through obstacles we all have them .They are opportunities in disguise . 

Love and Blessings 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts