Peace N Bliss

Peace and Love

Do you feel the shift ? I mean everything just feels lighter . It feels like a warm blanket of love and peace and bliss just surrounding me . My heart is free and my soul is free . WOW whom sets sets free is free indeed 333.

I feel like the last gateway that opened was really major . I woke up in the middle of the night and I was directed to so much information and infinite possibilities . It feels like the twin flame love opens your heart and heals all of your emotional body and uplifts humanity as a whole .

I set the intention we were having a week of love , victory and peace and it is happening now. It reminds me of when I was working a temp job and this girl said my name and I said Yes and she said ZEN and I said YESSSSSSSS! It was challenging .  I told myself with God all things are possible . God is able to do exceeedingly above what  can ask or think. It is so important how we talk to ourselves .

One thing I love about Siddharta the Buddha the most is that he spoke of impermanence meaning that everything is constantly in a state of change . So we can not get to caught up in anything but just sit back and be the observer and say OH WOW . I feel like my bliss states are increasing though. I feel deeply that the Creator wants infinite blessings and love for me and is on my side walking with me YAY

I love you

Blessings and Infinite Peace

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts