Salt N Light and Entities

Peace and Love Beautiful Family

Ok so I know I said I was going to talk about entities today .Okay so I have been on a spiritual journey all my life always the free spirit , weird one , hippie . As I started getting deeper into information. I started getting information from source that I knew was stored in my soul. When this girl told me about entities I was like I am covered in the blood of Jesus right ? But I really had to take time and listen and do more research.

A few years ago I met someone and I was like Awww hey honey how have u been like I knew we had been together before . Anyway people were like Karmen No you can not talk to him and I was like Why ? There was a part of him that loved me so much and part of him that hated me . I knew it had to be from before because I had never met him before in this life time . So over time I realized that he was a fallen angel .A nephilim . You can google what that is . It was so weird . It would be like one minute he would be nice and then the next minute he would be super jealous and crazy . Then it seemed like he was just following me everywhere I cut the cords, did auric clearing , hooponopono and everything and he was just not going away. The wierd part is I started having dream about our prehuman existance  like at one point we loved each other kind of like how Jesus and Satan were brothers.

So I dont want to go too deep but I will say that when your energy field is strong these beings cannot even come to you they have to have a host so they manipulate other ppl for energy in order to get to you . There are different dimensions .At the highest level love is the highest vibration. When people try to attack you or sabotage you it is because at the deepest level they love you or just need healing energy or love . Some entities have crossed over and are stuck and they just want to tell you that it is okay for them to go into the light . It is kind of like what Dr Hew Len and Dr Joe Vitale talk about as everything is an opportunity to clean like in the Huna teachings. Even in those cases there were a few that could not be cleaned on. It is like in the bible when Jesus told the disciples to cast out the demons and they could not do it and he said some require prayer and fasting .

There are beings who have no empathy , no compassion , and they are bound .Just like the demons recognize Jesus they recognize you . Even if you love them they do not understand that concept because they do have capacity for love .It is so weird. I am still growing and learning more and more each day . They are also liars . Just like Satan is a liar they work through deception. They cannot really deceive you if you just pay attention . There is like a higher order of angels as well as an order of demons . What is so sad is that some of them are cruel and want to bring pain to your soul .

Matthew 5 vs 14-16
“You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
 Yay I will talk more about it tommorow 
 

Comments

Popular Posts