Beautiful 333

Peace and Love

Magic and Miracles are happening 333. Yesterday I got over 200 blog visits thankyou to everybody who stops by to read the blog YAY !!God is so Amazing !!!! There are signs everywhere . I am so grateful for everything and everybody .  Crowdfunding is God's Blessing . Sometimes things seem to good to be true but they are not .God said if we have faith the size of a mustard seed we can move mountains and it is impossible for God to lie . I am secure in love, bliss, and peace. Woo Hoo!!

Remember the V for Vendetta movie when the old lady said does it help if I apologize and he said of course it does but you are still going to die LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL That was so funny !!!!

Neway I got some Mother's Day text today I was like aww that is nice . We do not really celebrate the holidays but I get to have Chipotle with Harmony at school tommorow so that is awesome. She is my gift . I have everything YAY 333

So back to the crowdfunding thing. When I first saw this one platform I was like that is Brilliant is it real ? I really did not know the person who told me about it then someone else sent me an email and I said WOW okay .I could not sleep for like one night I was like WOOOOW Exponential Growth 333 777 .

I will write more soon

Love and Light
Karmen



Comments

Popular Posts