Peace and Love

WOW WOW WOW !! When I woke up Friday morning I was like Lord what is going on ? I know that around this season of Jesus death the demons always really cut up. Then I just no I am going to pray and read my scriptures and bless the Lord at all times ! I was reading about how God knows the stars by name and I said that is Magnificent !!! Then the Creator said these things must take place and I said I know right ?

Then later on I had this dream and it was so peaceful . The most beautiful soul was there and I was like Hey what are you doing here ? It was like our souls were hugging . It was Pure Love AWWWW 333.

David said I will Bless the Lord at all times YAY !!I just give Glory and Worship !! In the midst of death and destruction and chaos and darkness you still send your Light and Love !!! YAY

Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts