Awakening 333

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having an awesome day YAY! My experience of waking up has been so interesting at first it was like a little bit at a time and then  it was just like WOW what is happening 333. When we get to the other side and we see how cherised and loved and wanted and needed and cared for we are it is the most loving blissful feeling!!!!

I was led to these songs and mantras and I feel them so deeply in my SOUL. Divine Love is Eternal and the Best Love .About ten years ago someone had a healing arts center in California and asked if I would like to work with them and then there was a center for Enlightenment and someone asked me if I wanted to come and that is when I started to realize that this is not my first healing lifetime because I didn't actually fill out an application or apply for any of these things.It is so funny Harmony keeps telling me she wants to go to the beach . She loves the water like me lol. Water is such a powerful cleanser.I just feel like I want to create a Holistic Lifestyle .I am thinking I will never stop learning as long as I have life and breath.

I hope that you have a Great Weekend

Love

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts