Humility and Awesomeness

Peace and Love

So I know I was trying to wait a week to post but I just had to share WOO HOO . There are some awesome people who are doing really awesome things and they are humble and they are not even talking about it . It is kind of like OPRAH like she does not have to say I am the first black anything because her reputation and brand just simply speak volumes . She is Powerful and Generous ! YAYAYAYAYAY!

I was watching Wheel of Fortune the other night and the girl solved the puzzle at the end and she made 30 grand just like that . It was Simple and Easy !!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!It takes a minute to find your tribe and people say you cant do it from your computer but I know that it can be done . Eventually it is going to be good to get out and mingle with some of the people that you meet .

Next week I am going to talk about sociopaths and the Lucifer Effect. It is really interesting. Some people will follow people even if they know the person is shady because they want to be accepted. You know it is like Maslow's Heirarchy of Needs . People have the need for belonging ! Think about Jim Jones he told people to go to another country and give him all their money and then drink the Kool Aid and die. Some people were able to escape and others lost their life. I hope this helps somebody because it is easy to get into things and sometimes it is hard to get out so it is all about our Decisions and understanding they come with consequences .

So anyway one of the keys I have seen to Success is just believing in yourself. Believe that you will win even if you mess up it is just part of the learning process. Be thankful for everything because it is leading you one step further on the journey ! YAYAYAYAY! The Creator leads and guides and directs my steps and leads me into the path of righteousness for his name sake . I met someone and he told me his name meant patience and then yesterday a got a voicemail and it was about Patience . Synchronicity  , Peace , Love and Joy  !!!

C U Next week

Love

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts