The Power of Sound and Empowerment

WOW The Tones !! Music is Magical !! I can feel the tones all through my body  . Powerful !!!!!I love toning .YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Love is so freeing no matter what shows up you can just love it and say thankyou . What if everything is pefect ? When you raise your frequency you just feel empowerment and love . I was listening to something last nite talking about my beloved Paramahansa and it said that he had enough light in his body to light up Chicago . WOW how awesome is that ? There are so many powerful masters from India and the ascenscion is happening now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I realize that my twin came to help me ascend YAYAYAYAYAYAY ! All is well. Did you know Jesus could sing too . He is so precious . Bless his Soul

K  Love and Blessings

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts