Support and Love

Peace and Love

I have manifested another pure soul and new mercies and miracles are coming each day!! I just feel this intense love and peace today and I was listening to Detrick and I said to myself his voice is truly angelic . I also got another revelation about soul contracts . It is about remembering what we came to do with each other or how we are supposed to serve one another . I got revelation from my husband from the other side . He is at peace his soul is at ease .

God showed me that I can bless everyone and that there is plenty for everyone including me YAY !!!! I had a great conversation with a loving friend who is very supportive and spiritually aware .Love is so powerful it is freeing and infinite. If people are not being loving I am learning that we do not have to demonize them we just have to understand maybe they are suffering in some way or in pain and just love them and bless them. We all have a shadow side and we have all been trapped in illusion at one time or another. My mom and I always talk about David Psalms 105 vs 5

Psalm 105:15New International Version (NIV)

15 “Do not touch my anointed ones;
    do my prophets no harm

He could have killed Saul but he did not . So he had mercy in the bank and he was shown mercy when it was time. If we practice the law of harmlessness we can create more positive karma and grow our souls and spirits YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY 

Thankyou I love you 

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts