Success and the Soul and Destiny

Peace and  Love

I pray that you are having a good day . It is super cold here and I am super grateful the Creator gave me an extra dose of life force energy YAY !! Wonderful things are happening and I am Dancing the Dream Awake as Astarius Miraculi says . I was thinking of what Earl Nightingale said today about Success is the Progressive Realization of a Worthy Ideal . I also love what Richard Roop says about their being no unrealistic goals just unrealistic time frames. Divine timing is so powerful and important. The Holy Spirit or the Ruach Hakodesh reveals mysteries . I remember I was at the grocery store and this lady asked me if I would give her a hug and she said that she knew I was supposed to sing and praise the Lord . I was like how does she knew when I didn't open my mouth. Then I saw an angel and he said You love to sing don't you and  I said Yes and he said God is waiting on you and when he departed I said WOWWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW . Then a man came to me and he told me everything that you go through is not for you .  1st Peter 5 vs  Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time.

Matthew 23 vs 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.

Whatever the Creator has annointed you to do you can do because it is for you to do .We have free will to an extent but we are also predestined before the formation of the world to walk with the Most High because he said no man can come unless the holy spirit draws him . YAY So the information is written in the book of life and there are times we can intercede and keep things from manifesting negatively. The creator speaks thru to me in dreams and sometimes audibly.I had the same dream three days in a row and I knew someone was coming and that I had to be fearless so when they showed up I just told them to go away and they left . If i had internalized fear or any low emotions I would have left myself open to be attacked .The death angel comes to visit people and let them know when it is time for them to leave .I think some people get warnings and maybe some people are not aware. I am learning more about soul destiny and life path . Buddha and Jesus followed their life path down to the letter. The birth name also holds the destiny . Anyway lots of wonderful miracles are happening I am beginning to blossom like a lotus flower and feeling pretty awesome . One of issues that i write about in my book is that we get stuck right ? We forget we are divine and magnificent and awesome so we get caught up until we begin to wake up slowly and say ok YAY I remember now and sometimes we come in with a lot of energy but there is karma and obstacles to overcome . So having a better understanding can help everyone to move through with ease and grace . 

I love you 

Karmen

Comments