Remind Yourself of Who You Are YAY

Peace and Love

I hope that you are having a good day ! Today I want to share one of my favorite scriptures 1st Peter 2 vs 9
Parallel Verses
New International Version
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.YAY and

Last nite I was thinking about God and Love  and Faithfulness . I remember the time that someone stole from me and God blessed me triple fold. I just started crying .He blesses me everyday. I AM STILL HERE .YAYAYAYAY!!! The enemy did not just try to harm me  . He tried to murder me and it did not work YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Let us talk about love . Love feels good. It nurtures and supports and gives life . If someone is trying to exploit you or getting you to show your whole v jj on stage or being disrespectful that is not love . That is what pimps do and bitch asses.It is so interesting I know the difference between king and high priest and it is like when you recognize each other there is a higher understanding .
 A real man covers you protects you and makes sure you have what you need and does not disrespect you in public or private .

God will always give you what you need and insight with his eye upon you . The enemy tried to destroy and turn people against me but he did not understand that anyone who betrays me is not my friend. I came here by myself and when I leave I am leaving by myself . I love people but I am not defined by people . Think about Jesus one minute they were praising him and three days later they were trying to kill him . He was faithful and he said not my will but your will father . He is so sweet and precious.

He will make your enemies your footstool Psalm 110 vs 1 You are a Priest Forever
1A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: "Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet." 2The LORD will stretch forth Your strong scepter from Zion, saying, "Rule in the midst of Your enemies."…YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY When God says it he means it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nobody can take your annointing Romans 16 vs 20 The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

YAY ! Give Thanks and Praises !!! Be Strong and Courageous the Lord is With you wherever you go YAY ! Joshua 1 vs 9










Comments

Popular Posts