Money Money Money YAY!!!

Peace and Love

I pray that your day is filled with love and sunshine !! I am going to take my Harmony to lunch and have a fresh salad but before I do I just wanted to leave you with some positive good stuff !

So last nite I was thinking about when I worked a temp job for a few weeks collecting money for muscular  dystrophy and it was pretty awesome . Then I thought about another time when I worked in collections for a few months and I achieved all my goals easily. My co worker and I would laugh and talk about how much money we were going to collect . I told him I was going to collect 800 dollars today . He said Bet I want to see you do it . I said YAY and I did it in a few hours . It was just fun !! I just psyched myself out and did it ! I just set an intention and said Forget about it it is done ! YAY !

I attracted more information on corporate sponsorships and found there are Certified Fundraisers who raise money full time ! WOO HOO ! YAY !! Isn't it beautiful and wonderful and magical !! Sing along if you feel like a room without a roof cause I'm Happy !!Cant nothing bring me down My Love is too High !!!!!! I love Pharrell Martin Luther King had a dream ! I have a dream too and I am Dancing the Dream Awake as Asturius Miraculi says !!

Have an Amazing Day !!

Never forget those who struggled before you ! Never stop believing in the vision that God gave to you !! Keep Moving Forward no matter what obstacles come against you !! Say it Loud I AM a WINNER and I AM ONE with the source of all LOVE and ABUNDANCE

Love and Peace

Karmen







Comments

Popular Posts