God and Deception

Peace and Love

Last nite I was praising the Most High and someone tried to ask me questions but there intention was to get me to doubt the Creator . A lot of people may not believe it but this whole babylonian system is based on deception. January is based on the God Janus . Christmas is a lie , Easter , and they changed the Most High sabbath days from Saturday to Sunday . I have studied the ancient text and the lost books and done over ten years of research , study, meditation and prayer . I am not going to go into a dissertation with everybody I meet . When people tell me that The Most High is not real or whatever I just say Okay I love you have a nice day . I only give my energy to things and people that matter.

I can never doubt the Creator because he is a real force in my life since a child . You got people who say they love God but hate people because of the color of their skin or blow people up because of their beliefs so I just keep it simple. I do know the origin of these things though. It is like when I was child the Holy spirit told me not to eat like crawfish and shrimp and stuff and then later I read in the Word I was not supposed to eat it . One day I was fasting and praying and then I found out some of the sisters and brothers were fasting and meditating on the same scripture I was like WOW we are one.So it is really about obeying the laws and commandments and the commandments are not burdensome YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!It is going to be above freezing today I am so glad .

I love u

Blessings and Peace

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts