WOW and YAY

Peace and Love

This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in It !! So I was brainstorming and i just started going deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole . I was thinking I love so many people how can pick 1 . I love Uncle Jack and Lashanda and Jesse and Brendon and Tim and I could go on and on. I am going to follow the vision God gave me and work with Uncle Jack . It is so interesting I had an app idea and I was like I wonder what Jesse thinks about this and then my mind said he doesn't care . Then the other part of my mind said what if he did care what would he say like what kind of feedback would he give you . Then I was like Wow I want to join his program too. It is just the enjoyment of the creative process if that makes sense.

So I was thinking I could raise 33000 to get started then someone said I could raise 100000 in 30 days then somebody said it could happen in 2 days . I said WOW Anything is possible w God YAY ! It would have to be like SUPERVIRAL . WOO HOO . I am going to go back to doing my Ayurveda the breath is so powerful . I am getting more blog visitors like I had 100 visitors 2 days in row last week Have a Great Day


I love you

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts