Numerology and Prophets

Here is a scripture from Yerimiyah or Jerimiah 10 vs 2-4

Jeremiah 10:2-4King James Version (KJV)

Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.
They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.
King James Version (KJV)

Today I want to talk to you about numerology and prophecy. There are prophets and then there are profits . What is a prophet ? A prophet is the mouthpiece of the Most High or Creator .A prophet speaks what thus saith the Lord . You have false prophets and true prophets . The false prophets do not speak the work of God . How do you know the difference ? When a prophet speaks a prophecy and it comes true then you know . If the prophet speaks a word and it does not come true or they make false predicitions you know it is not from God .When I was child my family explained to me that Christmas was false and that it did not please God or make him happy. I got it instantly and we never celebrated it . I realized that all of the holidays were false and I thought WOW that is interesting. I also thought it was interesting how in the bible there were certain numbers like 24 and 12 and 72 . 

Remember when the false prophet tricked the true prophet into going with him after the Creator already warned him not to go and he ended up dead . I said to myself WOW it is serious .It is like the demons recognized Jesus and they were afraid and they tried to trick him but he followed every prophecy down to the end because he was annointed and on purpose . AWWWW  Love Him so Dearly . Precious Heart . Proverbs 3 vs 5,6 Lean not to your own understanding in your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. I remember when I was a kid and growing up I was thinking WOW I am going to have to drop out of society and go live in a treehouse or something because none of this makes any sense .It is funny how God will bring you people like you. One day I met someone and he was raised like I was so it was simple and we were at the grocery store and a lady said something about Holidays and he was really nice and told her thankyou but we dont celebrate holidays and she said Arent you glad u r in this country ? He was like WOW I was born here . He is Mexican american and I was thinking to myself WOW . It is getting better more people are starting to understand that we live in a diverse country with diverse backgrounds and that we all do not have to believe the same way but we can respect each other . 

It would just irritate me when people would try to force their beliefs on me or try to get me christmas cards or presents when I clearly said I dont celebrate. It has nothing to do with the messiah . Then someone told me they felt sorry for me because I don't celebrate . I said Awww don't feel sorry for me I eat good and 1 Corinithians 2 vs 9 says eyes have not seen ears have not heard what God has in store for those who love him . YAY !!!!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts