YAY My Money is Waiting On Me

Peace and Blessings

I pray that your day is filled w the love of the Messiah . The Creator is so awesome !!! You remember I said I cried last week. It was the annointing . I felt the annointing !!!! I did not ask the man if he was a believer but I know he was . I was listening to a podcast and the woman was saying she had no clue what she was doing but she started raising money and she learned . It made me think of what I would say as I worked in tech support . Every expert was a beginner . It is so true !!!!YAY!

So I asked myself how do I want to do this ? There are several options one is crowdfunding the benefit with that is that I do not have to pay the money back . Then there is business credit .There is also venture capital which means that I would have to give up equity in my company but I was found there were some options that were like to 6-10% equity and there is mentorship and support YAY WOO HOO !!So the key is what makes the most sense ? I am definitely willing up to give up profit for knowledge I just want to make sure that it is an awesome heart centered partnership . YAY ! Then there is also corporate sponsorships WOO HOO . This book and program is going to be awesome and life changing!! I see it ! I see people being blessed and being lifted up in community and being transformed !!!! Hallleluyah !!! WOO HOO !! With God All things are Possible !!!!!!! There are so many choices and options I pray that I will be led by the spirit of wisdom . I give thanks that I have the right mentorship  the right ideas and divine infinite supply !!! YAY ! Have a Blessed Week !!! Give thanks for Life and Life More Abundantly John 10 vs 10

I love you

Karmen


Comments

Popular Posts