Encouragement

Peace and Blessings

I normally don't do two posts in one day but I really felt it strong in my heart to encourage somebody today. Never Ever Ever Ever Give Up on Your Dreams !!! Do not feel like you have to explain things to people who will never understand you . That is what the Master said when he said Do not throw your pearls before swine. Just because you do not have something today does not mean that you will never have it . Resist the idea that you have to steal or take from others . If you are rich in your mind you will draw to you all blessings . See yourself as a beautiful , powerful being of love and light .

If you persist in the right direction and continue to move forward you will WIN. First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi  We are here for a special beautiful time on earth right now and we are changing the world with our love and kindness . This is what makes my heart sing when someone says you inspire me or if you feel them experiencing  miracle a shift in energy and conscioussness . YAY ! I am going to post the 21 Day Kindness Challenge

I love you C U next Week

Karmen




Comments

Popular Posts