The Joy of Creating and Prosperity

Peace and Love

One more person liked my author central page YAY !Here is a link to it Harmony the LightWarrior Princess . When I decided to tap back into writing and people tell me they enjoy my work it  makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. I also have been checking out some campaigns where some authors are raising moolah. I am not talking about 5 or 10 grand . Im talking like 50,000, 100,000 ,500,000. Beautiful hearts with deep pockets YAY !

I want to say some things but now is not the time so I will just say this . There are lots of people who want to label you and place you in a box . Do not give them any ammunition . Do good and Be Good and your reputation will precede you.

Ok so back to creating . It is so much fun and feels good to my spirit ! I made some sales not a lot but those that I did made me feel like a million bucks and made me realize what I need to do differently next time .I also found a cool club for writers and artsies like me I am not sure if artsies is actually a word. They asked Walt Disney if he was worried about competition and he said that he could create faster than they could copy and I feel the same way . I am learning that this crowdfunding thing just makes sense for example This month we support Lucinda then next month we support Antonio and then the next month we support someone else and the money is just flowing and people are feeling good which cuts down on crime and all sorts of other issues .My prayer and intention for this day is that we are all tapping into our creative energy and feeling love no matter what is going on around us .

I love you

Have an Awesome Week

Karmen

Comments

Popular Posts