Support , Receiving and Why I will Never Worry about Money Again

Peace and Love
I
I hope that you are having an amazing day ! I had an awesome day . I met this man and he had the most beautiful eyes and we talked about computers and books and being around good people . He has such a beautiful energy . Then he started calling me sweetheart and babe and I was thinking this is weird are we in a relationship ? It was definitely a positive interaction so that is awesome .

I have attracted an accountability partner and literally everything that I could have ever wanted through thinking and believing. I remember  I read Think and Grow Rich and I just wrote down what I wanted and it was a certain amount of money and someone walked up to me about a week later and said All you have to do is Ask !! I knew he was reading my thoughts . It kind of blew my mind because I was thinking it is all about working hard and being diligent right ?

23 “Truly[a] I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins

Here is a secret you have to have faith and believe that it is yours  !! Now if there some is resistance or limitation in our thoughts we will not all ourselves to receive . I have met some amazing people . 
One woman said to me If there is anything that I or my staff can do for you let me know. She is not just rich but filled with love and kindness . I have had people say well I make 6 figures on kindle I have this many books with this many words and it took me less than a year to make 6 figures . Another person may do it through network marketing. Another person says I will show you how to do a deal no money down . You can do it YAY ! You can feel when people are authentic and really want you to win.So I just make a list of the people that I want to be connected to and then figure out which steps I want to take first . Then I had to clearly identify what was holding me back and people can say oh you are not broken and you do not need fixing but the truth is sometimes you do need to take the time to raise your energy and put yourself back together like Humpty Dumpty otherwise you cannot live at your highest potential. It is okay there is no shame in realizing that there is work to do because we are all a work in progress 
 So the reason that I will never worry about money again is because there are tons of ways to make it some people choose options, network marketing ebay , amazon , publishing , real estate , and tons of other things . What God has for me is for me and there is noone in the world like me with the same energy signature .We are all beautiful souls that can create Miracles YAY !!!  I have a deep sense of love and inner peace and see beauty all around me . There is going to be a sahaja meditation on September 8th . I am going to share an awesome blog post about a video someone shared with me about not apologizing for being Blessed along with some of the tools that have help me overcome resistance and understand others . I will also share how the problem we are dealing with here in Missouri is Energetic so we have to solve it at the spiritual and energetic level instead of going outside in . It is kind of like what Einstein said We can not solve a problem at the level it was created at - If we help everyone raise their vibes and raise our own we are shifting the planet and the Universe . I Love You

Comments

Popular Posts